Teleform with Oracle - HELP!

From: Doug Halke <halked_at_ccsmtp.ccf.org>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 1995 15:43:57 GMT

Hello,

We're currently working on a system which uses a forms generation software  called Teleform to define forms and capture data from these forms for storing in a database. They claimed that, through ODBC, they could front-end an Oracle database but we have had problems in their attempts to create tables in Oracle. Their tech suppt. for Oracle is light to non-existent and we know that ODBC (which is what they've been blaming) is not the problem.

We're basically stuck and I was wondering if anyone out there has done anything using Teleform (developed by Cardif) and Oracle and, if so, have you been able to get around the problems they seem to have with Oracle table definitions.

*Any* help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Doug Halke                      |
The Cleveland Clinic Foundation |   Where ever you go, there you are.
halked_at_ccsmtp.ccf.org           |