Re: Webmaster Kit for NT?

From: Mubashir Cheema <cheema_at_earth.sparco.com>
Date: 12 Feb 1995 12:23:38 -0600

rg5_at_drgpo.drg.nih.gov (Bob Goldschmidt) writes:

>Hello All:

>I am most interested in the new Oracle Webmaster kit - BUT - it is developed
>solely for Unix people. The downloadables are all in .TAR.Z format.

 Both, tar and gzip are available for NT from cica. I had no problem  unarchiving the file.

 I couldn't find oraperl for NT, so Oraywww is out. I couldn't understand  WOW and I am not sure if it was ever supposed to work under NT and if it  ever will. In short, I am a bit lost too.

Mubashir Cheema
cheema_at_sparco.com Received on Sun Feb 12 1995 - 19:23:38 CET

Original text of this message