Student project Ideas

From: Gayatri Krishnan <krishg_at_vccnw10.its.rpi.edu>
Date: 11 Feb 1995 19:52:10 GMT

Hi,
I'm a student of MBA and Computer Science. I'm currently reuired to implement a project using ORACLE and C++ in my Decision Sciences and Expert Systems project.
A project should lead to a commercial product. I'm looking for ideas. Any help appreciated greatly. If there are companies reading this that a need a product implemented in three months, please contact.
Please email any suggestions directly to my email address as I do not often read these groups very often.
Any help much appreciated.

Thank You. Received on Sat Feb 11 1995 - 20:52:10 CET

Original text of this message