From Informix to Oracle

From: JHoyos <jhoyos_at_aol.com>
Date: 9 Feb 1995 21:40:45 -0500

We are in the process of porting our application from informix to oracle. Are there any problems moving an informix database (120 + tables) to oracle?
You can reach me at 1-800-762-1480 Data Code, Inc. Orlando, FL. Sales and Marketing Solutions: UNIX, Mac, Windows, Oracle, Informix, Client/Server and
Database Synchronization. The Latest in Sales and Marketing: Territory Management, Field Sales, Database Marketing, Account Plans, Queries, Reports, Lists, Direct Mail and Marketing Management. Received on Fri Feb 10 1995 - 03:40:45 CET

Original text of this message