Re: s-designor etc.

From: Jim Kennedy <odysscci_at_teleport.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 1995 10:01:43

In article <3h88jfINNjaq_at_pulsar.genrad.com> pxr_at_genrad.com (Philip Robinson) writes:
>From: pxr_at_genrad.com (Philip Robinson)
>Newsgroups: comp.databases,comp.databases.ingres,comp.databases.oracle,comp.databases.informix
>Subject: s-designor etc.
>Date: 7 Feb 1995 11:54:07 -0500

>Iv'e just been evaluating the database design tool S-Designor, I've been
>impressed with it's functionality, however I'd like to know if it lives
>up to it's promis or if there are other similar tools that people would
>recomend instead.

>Any information or experiences good or bad would be helpful.

>Phil Robinson

>E.Mail robinson_at_genrad.co.uk

I use it and I really like it. I am using version 4.1 Professional. It has saved me a ton of time and I was positively surprised at the capabilities that were there and I had not expected. I have NOT made extensive use of other similar tools, so my experience is limited.

Jim Kennedy Received on Thu Feb 09 1995 - 10:01:43 CET

Original text of this message