Re: Oracle Novell sites?

From: Frank Newman I10752 <fnewman_at_bdmserver.bdm.com>
Date: 9 Feb 1995 14:18:05 GMT

Frank Newman I10752 (fnewman_at_bdmserver.bdm.com) wrote:

We regularly exchange Oracle data between a Digital VAX 8820 and a Digital Alpha, both running VMS, and our Novell servers. The only problem we are still trying to resolve is setting up database links. For some reason, we can set up a database link from the Novell server to Oracle on the VAX or Alpha-host Oracle databases without the 'connect to' qualifier using ops$ accounts but not from the opposite direction (VAX or Alpha to Novell). Received on Thu Feb 09 1995 - 15:18:05 CET

Original text of this message