(wrong string) ´s AUX

From: Carsten Pedersen <carstenp_at_inet.uni-c.dk>
Date: 9 Feb 1995 22:40:24 GMT

: hello,

: does anybody have experience with ORACLE 7 on Apples AUX?

: we are currently running a database in ORACLE 7 on EPIX and I liked to set
: up a backup server on a mac under AUX for our department, so I would like
: to know what minimal hardware requirements I need for such an installation
: and if it is worthwhile to follow such a project.

: any experience are welcomed!

: thanks in advance

: gregor
: institut fuer germanistik / universitaet innsbruck / austria

One thing you should be aware is the fact that Oracle 7 for A/UX is V7.0.15 and Oracle have decided not to release anything newer than that.

Regards Carsten Pedersen Received on Thu Feb 09 1995 - 23:40:24 CET

Original text of this message