Forms 3.0 Question

From: Charles Scott <cscott_at_xvnews.unconfigured.domain>
Date: 9 Feb 1995 16:16:27 GMT

I would like information on setting up a dynamic query within forms. Basically, the setup will be a multi-page, multi-block form that references several tables. I want to be able to collect information from each of the forms as the user enters it into the fields, and (this is the hard part), build a select statement that I can execute when the user has entered all the required info.

The second part of this is that I want to present the output of the query on yet another form.

Has someone out there done something remotely similar, if so please post or email.

Thanks,
Charles Scott
chscott_at_mhny.sbi.com Received on Thu Feb 09 1995 - 17:16:27 CET

Original text of this message