Re: Help in choosing a development environment for Windows

From: Chad Z. Hower <CZ_HOWER_at_Delphi.com>
Date: 9 Feb 1995 05:32:15 GMT

Deepak_at_ios.com,

__>Can anyone please advise me on which database development environment I
__>use to develop dos and windows based database applications without paying

__>I am considering DBase, Access, FoxPro, and Paradox.

   As far as I know, Access can only be run from within Windows (And it's drivers for use with VB)

___
* UniQWK #50 * PA will be beautiful, if they ever finish it!

Chad Z. Hower
Phoenix Business Enterprises
'[1;35;40m-=> Delphi Internet Jet SST v3.000B (Beta) - (C) PBE Received on Thu Feb 09 1995 - 06:32:15 CET

Original text of this message