Re: Oracle Webmaster Kit: Where Is It?

From: Thomas Dunbar <tdunbar_at_vtaix.cc.vt.edu>
Date: 8 Feb 1995 17:05:12 GMT

>> I just read an article in Communications Week that indicated that
>>Oracle had developed a package called the Webmaster's Kit that
>>helps interface WWW servers with Oracle databases. This kit was
>supposed to be available from the Oracle web server.
>
>Bob,
>The URL is http://dozer.us.oracle.com:8080/

unfortunately, dozer.us.oracle.com is down (cant even ping it)

not only that, but the press release that is supposed to be at www.oracle.com is not there yet
(ie look at the files in http://www.oracle.com/info/news/ in particular press.html and the missing sdkrel.html)

at any rate, will be nice to see the Oracle WWW interface kit ..as see if it is as useful as oraywww :) .. i find it a bit ironic that while press release is in Communications Week (Feb 6) print, the online stuff is broken!

   thomas