Re: DBtools.h++ any info?

From: neologic <neologic_at_neologic.com>
Date: 8 Feb 1995 10:38:42 GMT

Michael,

You might want to take a look at NeoAccess. NeoAccess is a cross-platform object-oriented database engine based on C++. It consists of a set of C++ classes that extend standard application frameworks to provide object persistence and the organizational capabilities of an object database. With it developers can embed a fully-functional object-oriented database engine into their applications. All of the data contained in the database, including indices, can be in a single file, so users can treat a database file as they would a standard document file. Files are binary compatable across platforms as well. And the programming model is designed to keep visible complexity to a minimum while providing a feature-rich foundation on which to build and enhance applications.

NeoAccess comes complete with full source code for all supported environments and can be used in applications without having to pay runtime licensing fees. Developer toolkits are available for $749 per developer. We offer an educational discount of 20% and a volume discount of 20% for orders of 5 toolkits or more.

If you send me your particulars I can send you more information by post. You should of course feel free to call or write with any further comments or questions you might have.

Bob Krause
NeoLogic
(510) 524-5897
neologic_at_neologic.com