Re: Oracle Novell sites?

From: Stephen D. Ahlbrand <ahlbrsd1_at_jhuapl.edu>
Date: 7 Feb 1995 14:31:54 GMT

In article <3h7vij$l4f_at_andromeda.rutgers.edu>, holowcza_at_andromeda.rutgers.edu (Richard D Holowczak) says:

>hzabokrz_at_nbrws43.uucp (Zabokrzycki) writes:
>
>>An old friend of mine who is now a consultant has asked me if I knew of any
>>sites using Oracle on Netware. Where I work is primarily HP UX - is there
>>anybody out there who would be willing to swap success/horror stories
>>implementing Oracle7 on Netware?
>

>Been running Oracle 6 and 7 here on Netware 3.11 and
>now 3.12 for over 3 years now.
>
>Want to know more ? Just ask . .
>

>Rich Holowczak
>Rutgers University
>holowcza_at_andromeda.rutgers.edu

I'll jump in - I didn't ask the original question but we are looking into an application that is being ported to Oracle on Netware for us. Our business department is also migrating to Oracle but on a VAX. Will we be compatable with them if we run Oracle on Netware? Will I be able to access their data as an Oracle file? How seamless is Oracle? Received on Tue Feb 07 1995 - 15:31:54 CET

Original text of this message