DB2<-->netware<-->oracle

From: Randolph Hill <pookow_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 7 Feb 1995 15:20:47 GMT

I am looking for a solution to the following problem. On the IBM ES9000 DB2 exists. On the Sun SS1000 there is an oracle data base.
>From the PC on the netware side, my customer wants to write
a 4GL application that talks to both the Sun and DB2. Are there any packages that will allow this? For DB2, I would guess LU6.2 would be used.

Thanks in advance.

/?randy

	+---------+     /      \       +--------+
        |   IBM   |    /        \      |  Sun   |
        | ES/9000 |---|  Token   |-----| SS1000 |
                                       | Server |      |
                                         NetWare       |