Re: Forms 4.5 requirements ?

From: <PBRINCK_at_CVDLS.UCDAVIS.EDU>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 1995 12:24:58

In article <3h6g4m$eg1_at_wumpus.cc.uow.edu.au> ddd_at_wumpus.cc.uow.edu.au (David Dodds) writes:
>From: ddd_at_wumpus.cc.uow.edu.au (David Dodds)
>Subject: Forms 4.5 requirements ?
>Date: 7 Feb 1995 11:50:30 +1100

>Does Forms 4.5, Reports 2.5 recommend 16 mb RAM on the workstation as 4.0
>and 2.0 did ?

>David
>--
>David Dodds EMAIL: d.dodds_at_uow.edu.au
>Computer Systems Officer
>Dept. Business Systems Wollongong
>University of Wollongong NSW Australia 2522

I have been running the Forms 4.5 for about 3 weeks on a Pentium with 8mg. and things worked most of the time with a page fault once in a while. Moveing the .EXE to the workstation did nothing to improve the situation.

I upped my machine to 16mg and most things improved emencely. The performance improved to a tollerable leavel. Not as many page faults also. Received on Tue Feb 07 1995 - 12:24:58 CET

Original text of this message