Re: Forms 4.5 requirements ?

From: Guerry Semones <guerry_at_iluvatar>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 1995 17:18:14 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 7 Feb 1995, Youri N. Podchosov wrote:

> In article <3h6g4m$eg1_at_wumpus.cc.uow.edu.au>, ddd_at_wumpus.cc.uow.edu.au (David
> Dodds) writes:
> |> Does Forms 4.5, Reports 2.5 recommend 16 mb RAM on the workstation as 4.0
> |> and 2.0 did ?
>
> At least when I bring up F4.5 as the only tool with PO7, I see memory usage
> indicator jumps to 24M (this is RAM, swap isn't used yet at this moment).
> I believe it can live in 16 or 12M, but I can imagine its performance :(

So you are successfully running Personal Oracle7 for Windows *AND* Forms 4.5 on your workstation? And it seems to take 24M? I'm very interested in this config, because I have some developers that need to do it, but will need to upgrade from 16M of ram to xM of ram.

Thanks for your feedback!

Guerry Received on Tue Feb 07 1995 - 23:18:14 CET

Original text of this message