Re: FORMS 3.0 Multi-page forms

From: schaaph <schaaph_at_xs1.xs4all.nl>
Date: 7 Feb 1995 11:49:16 GMT

Tony Desborough (tony_at_bilpin.co.uk) wrote:
: Hi,

: I have a 3 page form with 2 blocks, b1 (master) and b2 (detail).
: As there are alot of fields in b2 I have split the block into
: two pop-up pages (pages 2 & 3) and put a static field in page 2 with
: the remaining fields being in a scrollable page 3.

: The problem is that Pages 2 & 3 only get shown on the screen
: when b2 becomes active. What I want is for pages 2 & 3 to display
: when the form is first run. I have tried a pre-block trigger on
: b1 which does :-

: show_page(2);
: show_page(3);
: synchronize;

: This displays the pages momentarily and then wipes them straight
: back out again and only shows page 1 until b2 is entered.

: Is it possible to force pages 2 & 3 to display all the time ?

Probably page 1 is not pop up or defined too large. When the cursor enters block B1 Forms will automatically 'pop up' page 1. It think pahe 1 overlaps pages 2 and 3.

Hope this will help.

Teijo Doornkamp (doornkampt_at_vertis.nl) Received on Tue Feb 07 1995 - 12:49:16 CET

Original text of this message