ANNOUNCE: oraywww v0.91

From: Arthur Yasinski <ayasinski_at_nofc.forestry.ca>
Date: 7 Feb 1995 05:22:05 GMT

Note: I cross-posted originally to comp.infosystems.www.announce

       sometime last week.  Forgive me if that shows up here in the
       next little while... :(
Version 0.91 of oraywww is now available!

oraywww is an interface that will allow non-programmers to access Oracle databases, and build forms, as well as access previously-built forms.

Information on oraywww, including samples and source, is available at the following URL:

        <URL:http://www.nofc.forestry.ca/oraywww/>

If you have a previous version of oraywww, the version changes are outlined in the FAQ, along with planned future enhancements.

The changes over version 0.89 are as follows:

  • Added List Of Value size option for each LOV
  • Added Title Page
  • Added a third login option (username/password)

The following bug fix is also included:

  • Corrected system hanging on a sysread

As always, feedback is welcome, encouraged, and appreciated.

Arthur

|       ARTHUR YASINSKI       | Dept. of Natural Resources Canada |
|       NWR Informatics       | CFS, Northern Forestry Centre     |
|-----------------------------| 5320-122 St.    Edmonton, Alberta |
|  My job is to come up with  | T6H 3S5     Phone: (403) 435-7352 |
|  solutions...not excuses!   | Email: ayasinski_at_nofc.forestry.ca |