US-IL-Chicago | Oracle 7.0

From: Transtech Inc. <transtec_at_giskard.holonet.net>
Date: 5 Feb 1995 22:30:44 GMT

  • Oracle 7.0 *

                        Location: Chicagoland

Currently, we have a number of opportunties with a client of ours in the Chicago area. The positions are either permanent or consulting working with Oracle 7.0. The opportunities within Transtech are either permanent or contracting (independent) as well:

  • Excellent personal growth opportunities with leading edge technology
  • Extremely focused technologies - Client/Server and Object Oriented
  • Young, fast growing, consultant-oriented consulting firm
  • Direct client interaction
  • Many consultancy run projects

        {FOR ADDITIONAL OPENINGS DO AN AUTHOR SEARCH FOR TRANSTECH}

  • NO ENTRY LEVEL Positions *

Transtech is a medium-sized software consulting firm with an annual growth rate of over 50%. We service a growing Fortune 2000 client base located throughout the upper Midwest.

We are open to working with consultants on either a permanent or independent basis. On a permanent basis we offer comprehensive benefits including Dental and Medical insurance, a 401(k) retirement savings plan, Quarterly Profit Sharing, a consultant empowerment program, etc.

For IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, Please send your resume in confidence to:

			Brian F. Kathman
			Technical Resource Manager
			Transtech, Inc.
			One Energy Center
			Naperville, IL 60563-8464

			E-Mail: 513-6034_at_mcimail.com (ASCII form preferred)
			FAX: (708) 717-0909
			TEL: (800) 676-7374

			EOE

	Your resume will not be sent anywhere without your consent