DBA Wanted

From: Hsieh <thsieh_at_richmond.infi.net>
Date: 3 Feb 1995 01:56:51 GMT

Enjoy the best of both worlds with a dynamic career as a DBA and a comfortable life style in Richmond, VA's progressive West End. We are seeking an exceptional candidate to support our large database systems and client/server environment.

Qualifications Required: Four years combined DBA experience in DB2, DB2/2 and Sybase or other relational server DBMS. Academic training and strong knowledge of logical and physical database design. Ability to work in a self-directed team environment. Excellent interpersonal and leadership/management skills.

Qualifications Preferred: Experience in OO database design, end user computing, and application design background. A bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or related field.

Our pleasant work environment features state-of-the-art technology and provides stability, challange, opportunity for professional development, and a competitive salary/benefits package. Please send resume and salary requirements to:

		Time-Life Customer Service Inc.
		Human Resources Department
		1450 East Parham Road
		Richmond, VA 23228

 or E-Mail to	thsieh_at_richmond.infi.net