Re: Does Andyne's GQL run in OS/2

From: Douglas Hackney <hackneyd_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 3 Feb 1995 02:44:51 GMT

In <3grsl3$sk0_at_ixnews2.ix.netcom.com> EdPoon_at_ix.netcom.com (Edwin Poon) writes:

>Does anyone know if the Andyne's GQL, ad hoc report writer, runs in
 OS/2
> and MS Windows? If no, please recommend a good one.
>
>Thanks
>
>Ed

Andyne's GQL runs on Windows, Mac, and Unix Motif.

I've had good luck with it. It's a nice little query and reporting tool with some limited development capability.

Andyne is at (800)267-0665. They'll send you a free copy.

I've got a couple of sites that run it in WinOS/2.

Doug Hackney                                  hackneyd_at_ix.netcom.com