Oracle/Unix/Netware???

From: Ron Olshavsky <rono_at_cais2.cais.com>
Date: 2 Feb 1995 20:07:44 GMT

Hey all,

  Anyone tell me how ORACLE 7 running on an IBM AIX box can be gotten to by users logging into a Multi-Netware 3.12 server WAN?

  I guess Im looking for a way for the ORACLE Listener on the AIX box to be seen from the Netware clients...

  Is there someway for a Unix box to see/read/send/understand SPX packets? I was under the impression that Unix was TCP/IP and that was about it, but our sales slime said it can be done, but Im not sure...

Any thoughts/ideas/suggestions greatly appreciated... Ron

---
				     ,,,
				    (o o)

| | It's a Mr. Death or something, |
| Ron A. Olshavsky - rono_at_cais.com | He's come about the reaping? |
| | I dont think we need any... MP:MOL |