Re: New Oracle Platform: RS6000/AIX vs. Alpha/VMS

From: Lisa Roderick <roderick_at_eps.enet.dec.com>
Date: 1 Feb 1995 15:13:03 GMT

In article <cfischer.16.001575FA_at_tyrell.net>, cfischer_at_tyrell.net says...

>However, it's hard to argue with the Alpha's performance.
>
>Any comments from sites running a G30 (or similar) or Alpha/VMS
 combinations
>would be greatly appreciated.

Craig, do you have any specific questions about Oracle on OpenVMS Alpha I can help you with? I'm happy to help sell one to you.... (grin) Send me e-mail if you'd like a white paper or two on Oracle performance on Alpha platforms.

--
Lisa Roderick                                      |
Applications Systems Engineering Performance Group | Opinions are mine,