Re: This group is too large !

From: Eric Pierce <sac50216_at_saclink1.csus.edu>
Date: 31 Jan 1995 00:12:31 GMT

Larry Kruper (lak_at_kaiwan.com) wrote:
: Any thoughts on creating subgroups for this group. I have difficulty : with the volume posted here.

: This is not a criticism :)

: Larry Kruper

I agree!!!! It is especially irritating when an interesting topic (to me) scrolls off the top of the list and disappears before I can check back in (a week later?) to see if anybody else responded.

This is my totally spur of the moment brain dump:

  • Suggestions to Oracle (Policies/Politics/Technical matters)
  • Products/Services Information (include related public domain stuff?)
  • DBA issues (installation/maintenance/backup/OS specific)
  • Data Models/Design/CASE?
  • Programming, could be divided:
    • SQL/syntax issues
    • Other "tool" related problems

Oink Oink,

EP Received on Tue Jan 31 1995 - 01:12:31 CET

Original text of this message