sqlmenu50 app execution problem

From: Ken Ford <ken_at_cais.cais.com>
Date: 30 Jan 1995 20:58:12 GMT

Hello all:

I have a sqlmenu50 question. When trying to execute a menu application, I get the error message "MNU-10249: No authorization to run application <application name>". I have given users, using the Admin selection in sqlmenu50, the correct access (Design in most cases). The SQL*Menu Users Guide is not clear on this. In fact, I could not find anything that would help me solve this problem (other than the Error Messages section in the back of the Users Manual).

Could a kind person please point me in the correct direction.

Thanks in advance.

...Ken

--

Kenneth C. Ford (Ken)        |I love deadlines.  I like the whooshing
ken_at_cais.com                 |sound they make as they fly by.