Re: Oracle external for 4D (Mac)

From: Doug Bitting <dbitting_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 1995 11:12:48 -0800

In article <3ghffo$j5j_at_newsbf02.news.aol.com>, deeny3_at_aol.com (Deeny3) wrote:

>There's a product that Oracle made to hook into 4th Dimension. The Oracle
>sales rep is telling my IS folks it doesn't exist. I've used it -- fairly
>recently. Alas, I do not have a copy.

The product you are looking for is Oracle for 4th Dimension. The part number for version 1.1.8 A13622-1. The latest version is 1.1.10 (sorry, I can't find the part number for that, so I don't know if it is changed or not).

Keep in mind that this is an Oracle 6 tool. You will run into anomalies when you try to take advantage of Oracle7 functionality.

--Doug

--
Doug Bitting
Oracle Worldwide Customer Support / Apple Desktop Products Group