Re: Interfacing to Personal Oracle

From: Byron Pearce <bpearc1_at_abacus.tis.tandy.com>
Date: 27 Jan 1995 16:13:55 GMT

David Feldcamp (feldcamp_at_cs.ubc.ca) wrote:
: While it has been abundantly clear that no network connectivity is
: supported in Personal Oracle . . .

[text deleted]

Since I have not yet loaded Personal Oracle 7 I am most likely speaking from a position of ignorance. However, we received a CD-ROM from Oracle that contained SQL*Net for Oracle V7.0 and V7.1. Would that not proivde some type of network support?

Byron Pearce                        |  The thoughts and views herein do not
Tandy Information Services          |  necessarily reflect that of Tandy
byron.pearce_at_tandy.com              |  Corporation.
"It's hard to be a ninja when you wear a beeper."