Re: Oracle for Windows NT !

From: Tom Campbell <campbell_at_mindspring.com>
Date: 27 Jan 1995 19:58:04 GMT

>The NT Workstation Server is reported to be quite buggy on NT 3.5.

After several hours ( 2 reinstalls ) I *almost* got this up n' running on NT 3.5. There is a registry entry pointing to RDMS71/ARCHIVE, but the file is in RDMS71, copied the file, and i get further...

Now im stumped, the instance is started, the database is mounted, and at the point of opening the database I get:

ORA-01157: cannot identify data file 1 - file not found ORA-01110: data file 1: 'sysorcl.ora'

The file exists in the RDBMS71 directory, and the registry looks OK.

Any ideas ????????? Received on Fri Jan 27 1995 - 20:58:04 CET

Original text of this message