Ruler settings not being saved in Forms v4.0 on Mac

From: Barry Tallis <tallisb_at_python.CS.ORST.EDU>
Date: 26 Jan 1995 21:22:21 GMT

Hi there,

I am creating a front-end application using Oracle Forms 4.0 on the Macintosh. The server is a SGI Indigo2. The connectivity works great, so if anyone has any questions about using Macs as front-ends, I'd be happy to help out.

My question is, when I save a form module, the ruler setting aren't saved along with it. Thus, when I open the module to continue working on it, all the fields are moved according to the default ruler setting. Is there any way to change the default ruler setting so that this doesn't happen?

Thanks,

 Barry

  • Barry Tallis = "I'm experiencing amnesia and deva =
  • tallisb_at_python.cs.orst.edu = vu at the same time...I think I've =
  • Business Systems Analyst/Prog = forgotten this before!" =
  • Videx, Inc. Corvallis, OR = =

= Barry Tallis = "I'm experiencing amnesia and deva =
= tallisb_at_xanth.cs.orst.edu = vu at the same time...I think I've =
= Oregon State University = forgotten this before!" =