Re: HELP!! ACCESS ODBC ORACLE

From: Sebastien Stormacq <infmemsto_at_quick.cc.fundp.ac.be>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 1995 08:59:53 +0100

Did you already try to use other ODBC driver than the Microsoft or Oracle ones ?

We have had a lot of problem with those drivers.

Currently, we are planning to use the Q+E drivers which seems very good.

If you don't want (or can't) change the driver : are you sure you are using the lastest version ?

                                              --Seb

! Sebastien Stormacq ! Murphy's Laws : !
! Ambrasoft ! !
---------------------------------! - If anything can go wrong, it will !
! e-mail : ! - Nothing is as easy as it looks !
! infmemsto_at_quick.cc.fundp.ac.be ! - Everything takes longer than !
! Phone : +352 403 420 ! one thinks !
! Fax : +352 403 419 ! !