Re: Oracle RAID

From: The Root of All Evil <thomasm_at_astro.ocis.temple.edu>
Date: 25 Jan 1995 14:03:38 GMT

Cynthia Young Pinchot (cry1_at_pge.com) wrote:

:
: Does anyone out there have any experience using RAID with an Oracle database?
: Or is anyone in the process of setting up RAID?
:
: I would appreciate any information or advice.
:
: Cynthia Pinchot
: DBA
:
: * Standard Disclaimer: Opinions expressed are my own, and not my employer's.

We have an oracle 7.0.16 database on a 7gig raid and so far so good. We are not maxed out on data yet so it is hard to say what is going to happen when the box hits 100% utilization...right now it is about 40-50% of our total use.

Thomas M McPoyle Received on Wed Jan 25 1995 - 15:03:38 CET

Original text of this message