Q: Does SQL*Net support TCPIP32 ?

From: Niels V. W. Andersen <na_at_rhh.dk>
Date: 25 Jan 1995 08:06:23 GMT

Have any of you managed to get SQL*Net work with MS TCP/IP 32 bit for Windows for Workgroups ?

I've ask Oracle Denmark. They told me that SQL*Net does *not* support ANY 32 bit stack. And they could not get Oracle US to tell us if we would get 32 bit support in the future!!

We really need 32 bit tcp/ip in Windows, I'm afraid. Any ideas ?

Thanks a lot!

Niels

--
Note: Any views expressed here are strictly my own and should not be
      construed as opinions of RH&H Consult.

Niels V.W. Andersen, Consultant                       E-mail (MIME): na_at_rhh.dk
RH&H Informatics and Management            WWW: http://rhh.dk:8000/~na/hp.html
RH&H Consult

* Paranoia is simply an optimistic outlook on life.