Re: Cant export database! HELP!

From: Yvonne Baumert, DECUS Europe AD-SIG chair <y_baumert_at_decus.ch>
Date: 25 Jan 95 11:59:11 +0100

I had the same problem and the only thing to do is to run the new catexp.sql as some of the tables or views have been changed. Afterwards it was no problem to do an export. You just have to find out where it is under your operating system.

By the way I got this information from one of the ORACLE people here after running into the problem.

Regards
Yvonne