** Tools for Personal Oracle & **

From: Ram Rao <ram_at_artecon.com>
Date: 24 Jan 1995 18:09:12 -0800

Hello World

        We are planning to get the new Oracle Workgroup 2000 CD-ROM.

	Now are there tools like Report*Writer, SQL*Forms and SQL*Plus
	available in the same CD or do I have to buy something seperate?

	The idea would be for me to use these tools on a PC and then use
	the resulting .inp and .rdf files in a Unix box (specifically a
	SPARC 1000 running Solaris 2.3/2.4) . Is this feasible?

	I would like to hear from anyone out there who has tried this.

	Also would appreciate the approx cost for additional tools (if any)
	and a telephone number who I can order it from .

	Thanx a lot!

	-ram
	ram_at_artecon.com