No surprises on CDE2 SDK CD

From: Steven Whatley <swhatle_at_starbase.neosoft.com>
Date: 25 Jan 1995 02:36:01 GMT

I am talking about the actual CD itself and not the software. I plopped it into my audio CD player, Today, to see if there were any subliminal messages. I was hoping for something like, "Oracle is good. You *need* Oracle| Oracle is good. You *need* Oracle!" and so on and so on. Well, no such luck. :( It only had one track with 32 minutes of silence. But, it was a wonderful 32 minutes of silence! :)

Later,
Steven

 _   _  _ _  __ : Steven Whatley              \ The opinions expressed are my
|_  |_|  |  |   : System Analyst/Programmer    \ own.  You may freely copy,
 _| | | _|_ |__ : swhatle_at_starbase.neosoft.com  \_use,_or_ignore_them._______
                : Oracle CDE2 Ambassador: Ask questions about the CDE2 tools!
Scientific Applications International Corporation (An employee-owned company) Received on Wed Jan 25 1995 - 03:36:01 CET

Original text of this message