Re: Oracle for Windows - Possible ?

From: Doug Bitting <dbitting_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 1995 06:20:30 -0800

In article <3frg6r$bci_at_ixnews2.ix.netcom.com>, jmjacobs_at_ix.netcom.com (Jeff Jacobs) wrote:

>FYI...
>
>You can get the "tryout" a few ways:
>
> 1) Download from the Web: http://www.oracle.com
> 2) Download from FTP: ftp.oracle.com
> 3) Call 1-800-492-9870 and order for $15 (CD media)

While it's technically possible to get the software solely via method #2, we do ask that you not do so if at all possible. The site is not intended to be a general purpose ftp site. It may not always be entirely obvious which files to get, and there are licenses which we would like you to read via the Web.

--Doug

--
Doug Bitting
Oracle Worldwide Customer Support