user exit tips

From: Joe Halpin <jhalpin_at_netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 1995 17:59:39 GMT

I'm starting to learn user exit programming for Forms 4.5, but I'm having some difficulty finding things that are referenced in the manual.

The "Oracle Forms Advanced Techniques" manual says that I need to have a program called GENXTB in order to develop user exits, and it says to refer to the documentation for my operating system to find it. However I can't find any mention of it in the documentation I have available to me. Searches of the online docs turn up empty, and I haven't had any luck with the paper manuals we have either.

If anyone could point me at this thing I'd appreciate it. Any other advice would be welcome as well.

Thanks

joe

--
Joe Halpin