Re: Oracle 7.0 Reference Manuals

From: Narendra P. Goyal <ay960_at_yfn.ysu.edu>
Date: 21 Jan 1995 05:38:17 GMT

james.dade_at_wdn.com (James Dade) wrote :

>Can anybody tell me of any good books on oracle 7.0 ??
>it is greatly appreciated attend relational database class and have to
>use oracle 7.0 ...

There are couple of good books available in the market to name them 1. ORACLE 7, the complete reference by Koch & Miller; McGrawHill $34.95 2. ORACLE 7 DBA Handbook (I could not recall the other details may post you lat er on).
3. Oracle 7.0 Administration & Management By MR Ault, Jhon Wiely &sons $49.95

NP Goyal.