GUI tools to query remote SQL databases (Oracle, NonStop SQL, etc.)

From: Geoff Bray <gbray1_at_abacus.tis.tandy.com>
Date: 20 Jan 1995 15:30:43 GMT

I'm looking for a Windows product that will allow me remote access to several different SQL databases (NonStop SQL, Oracle, Informix) either through ODBC or native drivers. I'm interested in something that would allow me to do queries and then do nice formatting (reports, graphs, etc) of the results. This would ideally be for end users so the interface would need to be relatively simple (i.e. Click on what columns to return and easy formulation of the where clause, etc). Any suggestions?

Geoffrey Bray                       |  The thoughts and views herein do not
Tandy Information Services          |  necessarily reflect that of Tandy
geoff.bray_at_tandy.com                |  Corporation.
You think health care is expensive now, just wait until it is free!!!