Re: ORACLE 7 Installation Question

From: Stan Novinsky <stan_novinsky_at_jhuapl.edu>
Date: 20 Jan 1995 13:18:49 GMT

Stan Novinsky <stan_novinsky_at_jhuapl.edu> wrote:

> We are going to install ORACLE 7 on a VAX 4000/90. The computer
> has 3 RZ28 Disk Drives, and 128 meg of memory. I have heard
> that the INSTALLATION procedure never work on the first try. If
> this is so, can anyone give some hints on the way to start such
> as -
>
> - SYSGEN Parameters
> - AUHTORIZE quotas
> - Which Disk to install on
> - etc.

  We isntalled ORACLE 7 yesterday. So far So good. We will be   installing other products later today and testing some things.   If there are any tips, please post them here or send to my   INTERNET addr (stan_novinsky_at_jhuapl.edu).

  Thanks. Received on Fri Jan 20 1995 - 14:18:49 CET

Original text of this message