Display_Field Probelm in Forms3

From: Ron Olshavsky <rono_at_cais2.cais.com>
Date: 18 Jan 1995 14:38:28 GMT

Hey Net*Folks,

   Seem to be having a probelm with the Forms 3.0 DISPLAY_FIELD packaged procedure...

  The FORMS 3.0 manulat has the following in it:

Synatx: DISPLAY_FIELD (variable_name, display_attribute_name)

And no matter how I try to get this darn thing it work, I keep getting Not a Field error..Ive tried just (:field_Name and (':field_name' and even assigning the name of the field to a variable and putting the variable in...

All nothing...I now the field exists, the previous line puts data in it fine, but the Display Field refuses to see it as a field...

Thoughts/Ideas/Suggestions?
Thanks
Ron

--
				     ,,,
				    (o o)

| | It's a Mr. Death or something, |
| Ron A. Olshavsky - rono_at_cais.com | He's come about the reaping? |
| | I dont think we need any... MP:MOL |