Oracle 6 Server problem

From: Timur Kanaatov <ktimur_at_unlinfo.unl.edu>
Date: 18 Jan 1995 18:05:10 GMT

I am having problem starting a listener process on an Oracle server. Here is what I have:

RDBMS 6.0.27.6.4
SQL*NET PC LANs for SPX 1.0.22
SQL*NET PC LANs for Novell Netbios 1.0.something OS/2 1.3
Novell Requester 1.3 revision F for OS/2 Novell Netware 3.11

Every time I issue spxsrv command to start a listener I get:

     Error a0ff getting SPX configuration

ntbsrv return "bad connection request" message.

What am I doing wrong? Is the software obsolete? Then, how about compatibility? Any ideas?

Timur
(ktimur_at_unlinfo.unl.edu) Received on Wed Jan 18 1995 - 19:05:10 CET

Original text of this message