Re: Books on pro*c

From: Joseph E. Savard <jes0_at_netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 1995 22:49:33 GMT

Tony,

        Thanks for the reply... This book should make many happy if it is targeted for the C developer....

Tony Rothwell (Tony_at_santen.demon.co.uk) wrote:
: In article <jes0D2Iz1C.yH_at_netcom.com> jes0_at_netcom.com "Joseph E. Savard" writes:

: > I have been asked by several, soon to be, pro*c programmers for book
: > titles on pro*c. As I thought about this information I realized all of
: > my knowledge has come from the Oracle pro*c book and simply working in pro*c.
: >
: > So, my question obviously is; Are there any books on pro*c that are worth
: > reading?

: Hi Joseph

: There's a new book called "ORACLE Developer's Guide" by David McClanahan,
: published by Oracle Press (Osborne/McGraw-Hill) that's out in January.

: It's billed as "The C Programmer's Guide for Oracle Database Development"
: so it may cover what you're after. I haven't seen it yet.

: Tony.
: Tony Rothwell tony_at_santen.demon.co.uk

Joseph E. Savard       Now What!?!  All I said was Hello        jes0_at_netcom.com