Re: Need Help with PL/SQL

From: Joel D. Elkins <jdelkins_at_lilly.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 1995 09:11:35 -0500

In article <3fh1t8$j1s_at_newsbf02.news.aol.com>, sprint1234_at_aol.com (SPRINT1234) wrote:

>How can I dynamically execute SQL and/or PL/SQL
>procedures from within another PL/SQL procedure?

I believe it can't be done with current versions of PL/SQL. It certainly doesn't work through PL/SQL 2.0.18. I can't comment on versions later than that, since I haven't used any.

sorry.

--
Joel D. Elkins                                           NewMedia, Inc.
jdelkins_at_lilly.com                                       200 S. Meridian St.