Powerbuilder 4 vs. CDE2

From: Anders Volle <volle_at_oslonett.no>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 1995 22:26:23 +0100

We«re in the process of recommending development tools for a customer and have come down with two names: Oracle«s CDE and Powerbuilder .

The problem is that their current releases are so recently released (at least in my part of the world) that it«s hard to find developers that have any real experience with them.

Does anyone know if there are there any evaluation reports out yet?

I also welcome opinions and comments, biased or not!

I'm posting this to both comp.databases.oracle and com.soft-sys.powerbuilder.

--
Anders Volle
Oslo, Norway