Re: Oracle CDE2

From: Steven Whatley <swhatle_at_starbase.neosoft.com>
Date: 13 Jan 1995 14:28:14 GMT

Lee Teck Khiang (scornd10_at_technet.sg) wrote:
: 1)What does it stand for ?
: 2)More realistically , how much , esp including PL/SQL editor etc ?

: Tien .

Corporate Development Envirnment II (CDE2)

I am not sure how much it costs. I believe that it is the smae price as the original CDE tools set, for now. The CDE2 has three parts

CDE2 CASE
  CASE Designer

  CASE Dictionary
  (I am not sure what else.)

CDE2 Data Access
  Oracle Data Broswer 2.0
  (I am not sure what else.)

CDE2 Tools
  Oracle Forms 4.5
  Oracle Reports 2.5
  Oracle Graphics 2.5
  Procedure Builder
  (I am not sure what else.)

A PL/SQL editor, interpretter, and debugger (you can define actual break points!) is integrated into all of the four CDE2 Tools products mentioned above.

Later,
Steven

 _   _  _ _  __ : Steven Whatley              \ The opinions expressed are my
|_  |_|  |  |   : System Analyst/Programmer    \ own.  You may freely copy,
 _| | | _|_ |__ : swhatle_at_starbase.neosoft.com  \_use,_or_ignore_them._______
                : Oracle CDE2 Ambassador: Feel free to ask questions about CDE2!
Scientific Applications International Corporation (An employee-owned company) Received on Fri Jan 13 1995 - 15:28:14 CET

Original text of this message