SQL*Net on Citrix

From: reed wright <roxi_at_ios.com>
Date: 13 Jan 1995 19:59:57 GMT

Has anyone implemented SQL*Net/SQL*Plus on WinView for Citrix using TCP/IP for WinView (FTP PC/TCP)? We are trying to use Citrix which is an application server running under OS/2 so that dial-in users can access an Oracle database on UNIX hosts. The Windows applications run on the Citrix server and the only thing going across the line are screen updates, keystrokes and mouse movements. It is efficient and has served us well when accessing Novell FS's on the LAN via asynch dial-up. We would like to provide the same dial-up capability to Windows users accessing the UNIX hosts.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Rene Oxild
Alexander Consulting Group
Lyndhurst, NJ
roxi_at_ios.com

All we have to fear is Jesse Helms! Received on Fri Jan 13 1995 - 20:59:57 CET

Original text of this message