Re: Avalon

From: NRaden <nraden_at_aol.com>
Date: 12 Jan 1995 01:34:23 -0500

<Does anyone have any information about an app called Avalon. I was told
<it was developed with Oracle, so I thought someone here might know about
it.
<Thanks in advance for any help.

They are in Arizona, Tuscon I think. If memory is correct, Avalon is a package that includes manufacturing. Distribution, financials? - I don't recall.

Neil Raden
Decision Support/Data Warehouse Consulting

Envirometrics, Inc.                            805.564.8672
133 E. De La Guerra St.                    805.962.3895 (fax)
Santa Barbara, California 93101         E-Mail:  NRaden_at_aol.com