Re: INP files for V4.0 !!

From: John Jones <john_at_iluvatar.tip.duke.edu>
Date: 11 Jan 1995 16:05:34 GMT

In article <3f0eqq$4hq_at_inferno.mpx.com.au> micka_at_jolt.mpx.com.au (Mick Anderson) writes:

Not exactly sure this is what you need, but here goes anyway. We just recently purchased forms 4.0 for the MAC. I am able to use forms 3.0 INP files to create new forms. bacically we are converting old 3.0 forms to 4.0. All we have to do is take the INP file and use the Forms 4.0 generate command. You tell it to use the 3.0 INP file and there is a box to check that will then convert the form to 4.0. You get an FMB and and FMX. So it seems you could do the writting in an INP file and then convert it!! I did have to do some screen redrawing but that was all. All the triggers and procedures worked as before. Hope this is some help to you. Received on Wed Jan 11 1995 - 17:05:34 CET

Original text of this message