Re: oracle informant

From: Steve Torretta <torrettas_at_fws.gov>
Date: 11 Jan 1995 04:39:45 GMT

In article <3epcro$hcp_at_newsbf02.news.aol.com>, dougf1_at_aol.com (DougF1) says:

>apologies for abrupt ending to previous message.
>

>A Paradox friend of mine told me about a tool called Paradox Informant.
>He says it's a good tool, and has heard there will be an Oracle Informant
>out soon.
>
>Has anyone out there heard of it, and if so, is it any good?
Paradox Informant is a monthly magazine - an independent one, put out by Informant Communications Group. Their latest issue (Jan 95) has an ad for Oracle Informant, scheduled for a spring introduction. You can call 1-800-88INFORMANT for subscription info. Received on Wed Jan 11 1995 - 05:39:45 CET

Original text of this message