Re: Q: Oracle Training?

From: Thomas Koithan <tkoithan_at_winternet.com>
Date: 10 Jan 1995 19:03:32 GMT

I would have to agree with Jeffrey (sorry about the mis-guided mail).

The training classes I have taken to date (Intro & DBA I) were excellent. The format and instruction was the best I have ever seen!

Some important notes:

The intructors will probably not be able to answer all your questions concerning your particular setup. The classes are designed to give you the tools to accomplish those tasks yourself.

The facilities allowed for two people to a terminal (hence you are more than able to get some needed hands on experience).

Bring a bag, you'll need it to carry the load of free text books home.

Tom Koithan (tkoithan_at_winternet.com) Received on Tue Jan 10 1995 - 20:03:32 CET

Original text of this message